The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

my katie fanelli corndog experience....

Yep ~ you read it correctly......... it isn't enough that Kaneke visits Katie Fanelli's blog on a daily basis ~ now I am eating Katie Fanelli food! Here's what happened.......... I am in the office on a conference call and in comes Kaneke with two corndogs, mustard, and a Pepsi. I must admit that I am a corndog fanatic and when I saw them I was delighted and woofed them down in a matter of a few minutes.

Later in the afternoon Kaneke asks me how I liked the corndogs and I tell her that they were great...... and she begins to chuckle and asks if I noticed anything different about them. Actually, I did not ~ but with a loaded question like that I said........."why"? She then proceeds to remind me that she had earlier showed me Katie's blog and that I had eaten a Morning Star Farms Corndog. All I can say is that these things are as good as the originals.....and a whole lot healthier.

Thank You Susan and Little Miss Katie Fanelli .............

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Did anyone mention to you that Morningstar Farms CORNDOGS, have no DOG in them? They are vegetarian! We eat them all the time. Next time have her get the mini corndogs...they are like corndogs in a blanket, fully encapsulated, without the stick, and bite sized. YUM!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Project Man said...

Follow-up ~ last night I had Morning Star Farms artichoke parmessan spinach nuggets......Yummy. Great when dipped in Ranch Dressing. I have been Katie Fanelli.....ized!!!!! HELP! What's next?

7:38 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

We've eaten everything Morningstar Farms makes for years. Veggie burgers, meat crumbles, the new chicken and steak strips, the new sausage crumbles, corn dogs ... I don't think I would be such a good vegetarian (or get nearly as much protein and fiber) if it weren't for Morningstar Farms. We love to make our own breakfast sandwiches with the MF sausage patties, egg beaters, american cheese and English muffins. You should try it!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stan--If you start eating Gerber pureed grean beans (Katie's favorite veggie), I will be really worried. But, I can't blame you for liking those corndogs. They are GOOD! And, Katie H., I will definitely check out those bite-sized versions. They sound great, too!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Who knew your corndog experience would elicit so much excitement?
LOL!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Project Man said...

I hope that Kaneke is taking notes......everything sounds great and I am willing to try them all. Thanks for all the recommendations from blog buddies!

6:53 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Yeah, the corndog bites are AWESOME! That is the one product that I can't tell a difference with. But my new favorite are the sausage crumbles. YUM! And this is coming from an actual meat eater...

7:23 AM  
Blogger Project Man said...

I hear ya Kevin. I was involuntarily on a corndog avoidance diet but now I can have my corndogs and eat them too ~ and can even claim that they are healthy........ I love living in America!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home