The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

week #1 ~ not the best

Fly from Arizona to Pennsylvania, get upper respiratory infection the 2nd day, return home 1 day early on airplane that doesn't equalize pressure well and blows my ears out, get on wrong bus for airport parking and walk 1/4 mile to truck ~ discover that someone liked my chrome valve stem covers and caps on my truck and relieved me of ownership, doctor going on vacation and can't see me, home for 2 days, still sick and leave for Houston tomorrow morning for 4 day meeting in which I am the facilitator and must present the entire time for 15 managers ........ Cornville Curse Week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you feeling a bit like Steve Martin in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles?!

Hope it gets better from here! :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Sorry Dad...I would put those truck items on my expense report. Hope this week picks up.
Love you! PS, Happy Valentine's Anniversary

10:37 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I'm so sorry about all your bad luck Dad. I hope you feel better soon and have a happy Valentine's Day/wedding anniversary!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home