The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the clock


Every bathroom should have a clock ~ right? In trying to keep with the Tuscan feel of the bathroom, and filling the void between the vanity mirror and the 10 ft. ceiling....... I set out to find a clock that would not only fit the bill....... I wanted it to make a statement. The solution to my problem was found in an old-world style clock with a 24" diameter face. I backset the clock movement into the wall so that the clock has the appearance of being built in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Project Man said...

I see that you were able to add the links ~ but don't know how you did it. Would you want to share?

10:55 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I'll either email or call you tonight with the details.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home