The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Friday, February 17, 2006

home-again home-again jiggidy-jig....

I have finally made my way back home. Kaneke and Molly warmly greeted me as I pulled into the drive ~ there is nothing more comforting than the sight of your loved ones after an extended trip away from home. My trip to Houston was full of surprises but overall was a very successful trip. I am now ready to settle back into my normal routine of work and life in Arizona. March will bring warmer days and nights which makes me want to start preparing the 5th wheel for the 2006 travel season.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Yay, you're home! Are you feeling better? Do you get to spend your birthday with Candy and Molly since you were traveling over Valentine's Day/your anniversary?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Project Man said...

Hi Sarah ~ yes, all of our travels and busy times are caught up and we feel as if we can relax for a change. I had a package from you when I arrived home. I opened the box and there was a very heavy, neatly wrapped gift inside. I am excited to open it on Thursday.....

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home