The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blog name change ~ any suggestions?

OK ~ Kaneke has been saying it, Sarah has brought it to my attention........I guess that it is time to change the name of my blog site. So, I am looking for suggestions. There are a few things that may be able to be worked into the blog name ~ maybe incorporate some basic facts?
  • We now live in Flagstaff Arizona
  • The elevation is 7000 ft.
  • The San Francisco Peaks are our closest neighbors
  • I like to do home improvement projects (Project Man)
  • We own a 5th wheel RV
  • I drive a Chevy Truck
  • Molly (our dog) is a Buff Cocker Spaniel

Any ideas or thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

I'll give it some thought.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Nomad News - it has double meaning since you gusy move houses so much!!

:o)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Project Man said...

hmmmmmmmm ~ I kinda like to use of the word 'nomad'..........

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home