The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tuesday is gone ~ Wednesday is here

Things went well yesterday. We actually gained access to our new home at Noon. We took a truck and car load of stuff up yesterday so Kaneke could start setting up the kitchen. I brought paint and supplies so I could repaint the Master Bedroom before having the carpet steam cleaned. The carpet cleaners come at 10:00 AM today. I will run and buy a digital programmable thermostat this morning then we will head north. (still love those techie toys) My goal would be to paint the family room and foyer today while waiting on the telephone and internet installer. Molly is a little confused and nervous ~ that will pass once her personal stuff starts showing up. The movers come tomorrow. Busy ~ busy ~ busy......

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Sounds fun and exciting...I hate to paint though. Hope all the service guys showed up on time today. Good luck with the move tomorrow.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home