The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Back-up-and-running

What a day it has been...... Our previous internet provider doesn't provide service in Flagstaff so we had to switch. I chose Qwest which means we went from a cable internet service to a DSL service..... I ran into a major snag when I hooked up my wireless router which worked flawlessly in Cornville but came to a screeching halt in Flagstaff..... due to a major conflict. I messed with it for about 8 hours and finally called Netgear Customer Service and was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer support. The guy at Netgear told me that my router was out of warranty (I bought it over a year ago) but since I had never asked them for help before that he would provide me with a one-time help at no charge. He resolved the problem in about 15 minutes.....

So, we are once again back in service....

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

WOW! Customer Service like that is a rarity in this day and age.

12:41 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Glad you're up and running again, but I'm sorry you had to waste a whole day on Internet connectivity. It's good to have you in the communication channel again!

1:51 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

You're going to have to change the name of your blog!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home