The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

In all our lives, we seem to run upon periods of time that are extremely busy ~ it has been one of those times for Candy, Molly, and me. I plan to get back into the swing of keeping my blog updated now that we seem to have put a lot of things behind us.

Candy & I bought a new truck. I have wanted to post new pictures but want to wash it first. The recent warm weather creates a daily thaw of recent snows resulting in wet roads. If I washed the truck it would be dirty before I get it home. A description of the truck and pictures will be posted very shortly. Please check back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Good to have you in the blogosphere again!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home