The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Amsterdam ~ Can't get there from here.....

..... and yet another day of flight cancellations. OK ~ so here I am at the Courtyard....again. Another night and another day.... rescheduled for tomorrow night on the 8:18 PM flight. I noticed quite a few homeless people flocking to the terminals as I was leaving tonight ~ so looking at the bright side of things..... I at least have a room to go to.

Stay tuned for part 3 tomorrow night!

5 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

I say you call off and come home to Mols & me! Miss you.

10:10 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I'm so sorry Dad! I know you were really hoping to make it out Saturday when I talked to you. I'm crossing my fingers crossed for you!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Apparantly this is a familial gene. I too can never complete a trip in the fashion it was originally booked. Hope things look up for your return flight.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Keep waiting - did you get to Amsterdam???

6:22 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

FYI, he is SCHEDULED to land in Phoenix tomorrow evening!
Molly & I are eager to have him home & I am sure he will post about his trip on The View!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home