The "View" from 7000 ft.....Flagstaff Arizona

Nicknamed: "City of Seven Wonders"

My Photo
Name:

growing old too soon quick...

Friday, June 02, 2006

Allentown, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Myrtle Beach ~ and now Singapore

A lot has gone on since my last post. As you can see by the title of this post ~ I have traveled many miles in the last 3 weeks. Kaneke and I topped off the domestic travel with a vacation in Myrtle Beach SC with our friends Tom and Linda. We had a great time, enjoyed the beautiful beach, ate some great seafood, and got to see Tom and Linda's future home.

I head for Singapore later today. Kaneke and Molly will maintain residence in Cornville while I am in Asia. I will tip a few "Original" Singapore Slings for all my friends and family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home